Cholet, near Angers, known as the ‘ville des mouchoirs’ (city of handkerchief...
Top ideas of places to stay with a difference in the Pays de la Loire:
- At Zoo de la Flèche , where you can sleep right next to polar bears.
- At Echologia park which has various places to stay, such as a floating cabin.
- Sleep on a plane or on a train at the Haut Village campsite , near Pornic
- In one of the troglodyte cave B&B's near Saumur, such as the Farfadine et Troglos
- At the unique eco-concept Terragora Lodges , where you can stay in a giant chrysalis of copper